Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Have I been Doing Today?


My Fashion Haul

What, may you ask is in this pile? Well, let me tell you;

1) Emerald green 80's disco dress with ruching and sequins- big padded shoulders (a la Grace Jones)
2) Black 80's disco dress with ruching, sequins and flapper fringed shoulders!(big padded shoulders)
3) Black 80's taffeta full skirt party/prom mini dress with big bow
4) Blue floral 70's long hippie kimono caftan muu-muu
5) Floral print Karen Millen Dress
6) Black Sisley Jersey Dress
7) Black and white stripe Full skirt party/prom dress with velvet/sequin bodice- new with tags!
8) Kelly Green 60's textured knit dress
9) Pale yellow sequined Bebe sweater set

So, obviously my haul was not ALL vintage, but some amazing finds. It will take me a few days to get these items listed in my shops. I can't wait to photograph them! I wish I had a model! 
I have grown attached to the old mannequin girl. She works for cheap and is always ready to work.
It would be nice to do some editorial work again though. I just need to find the right folks. Hopefully soon. For now its me and my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment