Friday, June 24, 2011

Rockabilly Bride

Hotshiznik Vintage Dress

Rockabilly Bride


This is a test idea- to pair my vintage dress with items on polyvore and make a set. Should be easy enough. Except, polyvore won't upload my images from
 this blog, from photobucket, from etsy or facebook!!!!!!
So what you see here is an improvised way or pairing my vintage dress from my etsy shop with a polyvore set. It works for now, but I would sure love to do this right AND upload my images to polyvore- please email me a tutorial if you know what I am saying.

Corset top
£22 - loveburlesque.com

American apparel
$20 - americanapparel.net

White House Black Market high heels
$50 - whitehouseblackmarket.com

Black Diamond engagement ring
$1,645 - mysolitaire.com

MARBELLA bow brooch
€75 - luisaviaroma.com

Betsey Johnson heart drop earrings
$35 - betseyjohnson.com

Gold heart necklace
£13 - hannahzakari.co.uk

Hat a Great Time Fascinator
$18 - modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment